CloudWalker Streaming Technologies Pvt Ltd, Company incorporated in India under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, which owns the brand 'CLOUDWALKER' (hereby referred to as the Company) warranties to the purchaser (hereby referred to as the Customer) that the CloudWalker Streaming Products carry a warranty of one year that comprises of warranty on all parts including labour charges, from the date of purchase as mentioned in the purchase tax invoice.
CloudWalker Customer Care
Toll Free: 1800 102 3647
Email ID: email@example.com
Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product from the date of purchase as mentioned on the purchase invoice and is non-transferable.
1. CloudWalker Streaming Technologies Pvt Ltd, here by guarantees a fault free, defect free, fully tested product. In case of any defect, the company will repair the same free of cost and return it back to the customer in working condition.
2. Warranty is applicable only on producing the original purchase tax invoice which mentions the product model no. and serial no.
3. In the event of repairs / replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair / replacement and in transit, whether under the warranty or otherwise, shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
4.The company or its authorized service centre, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period. The part/s or component/s or unit/s replaced will become the property of the company.
5. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or amount mentioned in the purchase invoice, whichever is lower.
6. Warranty on applications / subscriptions / offers provided along with the products are limited to the respective service provider's terms and conditions.
7. The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the equipment like the remote, cables, power charger, etc.
8. This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period, even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
9. All disputes are subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
This warranty is not applicable in the following conditions:
1. The original purchase invoice is not presented to Company's authorized service personnel during repair
2. If the product is not operated according to the instructions given in the user manual.
3. If the original serial number / warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, tampered, altered or illegible.
4. Any defects caused due to usage of external accessories / third party accessories like batteries, adaptors, headsets, memory cards / Malwares / Spywares / Virus / any applications other than Operating System.
5. If the defects are caused due to improper usage or handling of the product.
6. If the product is attempted to repair or repaired by unauthorized personnel.
7. If the defects are caused due to abnormal high voltage, adaptor short circuits, no proper grounding or force majeure.
8. For any damages or defects arising due to normal wear and tear of parts, cosmetic damages like scratches, paint peel off, color fading away / color changes etc.
9. For any defects or damages arising due to customer induced damages, physical damages, breakages, defects arising due to high humidity and moisture conditions or liquid / solvent / any chemicals leakage in to the product while cleaning by the customer, modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the product.